Garnier Organic Garnier Organic Lavandin & Hyaluronic Acid 2-in-1 Replumping Serum Cream
Looking for youthful, even skin? Garnier's Organic Range is powered by Green Science to pair Hyaluronic Acid and Lavandin Oil, a powerful dermatological active and natural, renewable Lavandin for firmer and more even skin. Perfect for anyone with dull, tired looking skin or for those seeking to reduce the appearance of fine lines.
Want even, radiant skin that glows? Our 2-in-1 Replumping and Anti-Ageing Serum Cream combines the benefits of both a Hyaluronic Acid Serum, with the lasting moisture of a daily cream. Our formula is concentrated with 20% serum enriched with Hyaluronic Acid, helping to reduce the signs of ageing and infused with Lavandin Oil, to help replump and replenish skin. Our formula has been dermatologically tested and is suitable for all skin types, even sensitive skin. Our formula is enriched with Hyaluronic Acid, a dermatological active known for reducing signs of ageing, as well as Lavandin Oil, a natural renewable ingredient that is well known for its regenerative properties
After 1 use: skin looks significantly more plumped, as if lifted. (Self-assessment on 55 women)
After 7 days: fine lines appear reduced. (Clinical test on 43 women)
After 28 days: 98% feel their skin is firmer and more even. (Self-assessment on 55 women)
All Garnier products globally are officially approved by Cruelty Free International under the Leaping Bunny programme, the leading organisation working to end animal testing, and the recognised Cruelty Free Gold Standard. Our product is certified organic with a vegan formula. COSMOS ORGANIC certified by Soil Association according to COSMOS standard. No animal derived ingredients or by-products inside. FSC certified cardboard from forests managed with respect to people and nature.
Put box and bottle in the recycling bin. Instructions may vary locally.
• THE GREEN SCIENCE OF HYALURONIC ACID + LAVANDIN OIL: Hyaluronic Acid has been carefully blended with Lavandin Oil to ensure a formula that replenishes skin. Hyaluronic Acid is known for reducing signs of ageing. Lavandin Oil is well known for its regenerative properties.
• POWERFUL RESULTS: The formula, enriched with Hyaluronic Acid, helps to reduce fine lines (Clinical test on 43 women), plump skin (Self-assessment on 55 women) and reduce signs of ageing.
• ALL-IN-ONE PRODUCT: Get the benefits of both a Hyaluronic Acid serum and a daily moisturiser, in a lightweight non-greasy formula!
• COMMITTED TO GREEN BEAUTY: Vegan formula- no animal derived ingredients or by-products. COSMOS ORGANIC certified by Soil Association according to COSMOS standard. Both the box and the bottle are recyclable, as well as our cardboard box being FSC certified.
• LEAPING BUNNY APPROVED: All Garnier products globally are officially approved by Cruelty Free International under the Leaping Bunny Programme, the leading organisation working to end animal testing worldwide.
Instructions of Use
In just one step, this serum cream acts like a serum and moisturises like a cream. Apply this lightweight formula onto clean skin daily.
967585 17 - INGREDIENTS: AQUA / WATER • HORDEUM VULGARE STEM WATER • DICAPRYLYL CARBONATE • GLYCERIN • C15-19 ALKANE • ALCOHOL DENAT. • ACACIA SENEGAL GUM • BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER / SHEA BUTTER • ZEA MAYS STARCH / CORN STARCH • LAVANDULA HYBRIDA OIL • MEDICAGO SATIVA EXTRACT / ALFALFA EXTRACT • HELIANTHUS ANNUUS SEED OIL / SUNFLOWER SEED OIL • CARRAGEENAN • SODIUM HYALURONATE • ARGININE • SILICA • CITRIC ACID • XANTHAN GUM • TOCOPHEROL • SODIUM BENZOATE • SALICYLIC ACID • MICA • CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE • LINALOOL • GERANIOL • LIMONENE • CITRONELLOL • BENZYL ALCOHOL • PARFUM / FRAGRANCE (F.I.L. Z285427/1).
Environmental and Social Impact
Garnier is committed to continually improving the environmental and social impact of our products throughout the product life cycle. This includes making improvements during the production and in-use phases. We are also committed to providing you with access to this data with full transparency to help you make more informed choices about the products you choose and this is why we're launching a Product Impact Labelling System.
In order to be transparent, the methodology has been designed with the help of independent scientific experts and the data verified by independent auditor, Bureau Veritas.
To find out more about how we assess the Overall Environmental Impact of our products, see more information below.
Overall Environmental Impact
g(1) per usage dose
g per 10ml
(2) per usage dose
This impact score is based on the simulated usage of 1 product and 4 refills.
Made in a responsible plant
Renewable Energy :
Environmental Impact of the Packaging
(5) (4) :
Refillable or rechargeable :
Social Impact of the Product
The ingredients and components of this product are sourced from suppliers committed to respecting the fundamental principles of the UN International Labour Standards
To learn more about our evaluation methodology and what we're doing to improve our environmental and social impact, click on the link below.