Garnier Organic Garnier Organic Lavandin Anti Age Night Cream
Extracted through steam distillation, Organic Lavindin Essential Oil is known for its calming and soothing properties
Why Lavandin Essential Oil
- Extracted through steam distillation, Organic Lavindin Essential Oil is known for its calming and soothing properties
- Our Lavandin is grown in France and harvested in summer at the optimum stage of its life cycle Our Commitments
- Our product is certified organic. COSMOS ORGANIC certified by Soil Association according to COSMOS standard.
- Vegan Formula: No animal derived ingredients or by-products inside.
- Our Lavandin has been specifically selected by Garnier and sourced with respect for biodiversity.
- Our Lavandin from France is organically produced and ethically sourced.
- Our jar contains 25% of recycled glass. Our cardboard is 100% recyclable. Please sort properly.
- FSC Approved. Cardboard from forests managed with respect to people and nature.
Officially approved by Cruelty Free International under the Leaping Bunny ProgrammeRecycling Instructions
Recycling instructions may vary locally.
Instructions of Use
Apply a generous layer onto clean skin at night
- Night Cream is enriched with Organic Argan and Jojoba Oils for night time nourishment
- By morning: skin looks refreshed
- Skin looks more youthful and wrinkles appear reduced
- Skin is left feeling nourished, supple and replumped
- 100% Natural-Origin Fragrance that smells floral and aromatic
INGREDIENTS: AQUA / WATER, SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS SEED OIL / JOJOBA SEED OIL, DICAPRYLYL ETHER, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, GLYCERIN, PROPANEDIOL, LAURYL LAURATE, GLYCERYL STEARATE, GLYCERYL STEARATE CITRATE, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER / SHEA BUTTER, ARGANIA SPINOSA KERNEL OIL, LAVANDULA HYBRIDA OIL, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE POWDER, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS SEED OIL / SUNFLOWER SEED OIL, CALCIUM PCA, GLYCERYL STEARATE SE, SODIUM PHYTATE, ARGININE, SILICA, ALCOHOL, XANTHAN GUM, TOCOPHEROL, POTASSIUM SORBATE, DEHYDROACETIC ACID, CI 77007 / ULTRAMARINES, CI 77491 / IRON OXIDES, LINALOOL, GERANIOL, LIMONENE, CITRONELLOL, BENZYL ALCOHOL, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE
Environmental and Social Impact
Garnier is committed to continually improving the environmental and social impact of our products throughout the product life cycle. This includes making improvements during the production and in-use phases. We are also committed to providing you with access to this data with full transparency to help you make more informed choices about the products you choose and this is why we're launching a Product Impact Labelling System.
In order to be transparent, the methodology has been designed with the help of independent scientific experts and the data verified by independent auditor, Bureau Veritas.
To find out more about how we assess the Overall Environmental Impact of our products, see more information below.
Overall Environmental Impact
g(1) per usage dose
g per 10ml
(2) per usage dose
This impact score is based on the simulated usage of 1 product and 4 refills.
Made in a responsible plant
Renewable Energy :
Environmental Impact of the Packaging
(5) (4) :
Refillable or rechargeable :
Social Impact of the Product
The ingredients and components of this product are sourced from suppliers committed to respecting the fundamental principles of the UN International Labour Standards
To learn more about our evaluation methodology and what we're doing to improve our environmental and social impact, click on the link below.