96NaturalsRoseMist372x48896NaturalsRoseMist372x48896NaturalsRoseMist372x488 96NaturalsRoseMist_Back372x48896NaturalsRoseMist_Back372x48896NaturalsRoseMist_Back372x488

Garnier Naturals Rose Mist Garnier SkinActive Rose Floral Water

Enriched with Rose Water, this mist hydrates, refreshes and soothes skin in a spritz, even on the go. It leaves skin with a dewy glow and feeling petal-soft.


Product information

#generalContent{background-position: center; background-size: cover !important;} Buy now Hydrates, Refreshes and Soothes Made with rose water 96% natural origin ingredients Dermatologically tested Vegan formula: no animal derived ingredients or by-product Our Commitments It contains 96% ingredients of natural origin. The remaining 4% ensure a good sensoriality and preservation of the product. Dermatologically tested. Our Garnier Skin Active Philosophy We use, wherever possible, active ingredients from nature - antioxidants - and combine them with well-known skincare actives. A scientifically-proven efficacy, verified to work under realistic usage conditions. Optimal tolerance with products dermatologically tested to suit all skin types, even sensitive.