Skin Active Aloe Vera Hyaluronic Aloe Replumping Super Serum
Garnier Hyaluronic Aloe serum is concentrated with [3%] Hyaluronic Acid, Aloe Vera and Glycerin. It immediately hydrates, smooths and leaves skin looking healthy and fresh. Our intensely hydrating and replumping serum has a vegan formula*, and is approved as cruelty free under the Leaping Bunny Programme.
*contains no animal-derived ingredients or by-products.
Garnier Hyaluronic Aloe serum is concentrated with [3%] Hyaluronic Acid, Aloe Vera and Glycerin. It immediately hydrates, smooths and leaves skin looking healthy and fresh. Our pure, replumping hyaluronic acid is obtained by biofermentation. This replumping active is known for holding up to 100x its weight in water. Aloe vera is well-known for its refreshing and super-quenching properties. Immediately after using our serum, skin is softer, hydrated and looks healthier. After one month of use, skin is replumped, smoother, and has a healthy glow. Our intensely hydrating and replumping serum has a vegan formula and is approved as cruelty free under the Leaping Bunny Progamme.
• PURE HYALURONIC ACID: Obtained by biofermentation, this replumping active is known for holding up to 100x its weight in water.
• HYDRATES, SMOOTHES, FRESHENS: Our serum is concentrated with [3%] Hyaluronic Acid, Aloe Vera and Glycerin. It immediately hydrates, smoothes and leaves skin looking healthy and fresh.
• PROVEN EFFECTIVENESS: Skin is immediately softer, hydrated and looks healthier. In one month, skin is replumped, smoother and has a healthy glow.
• COMPLETE YOUR ROUTINE : Use our Garnier Micellar Hyaluronic Aloe Micellar Water to cleanse, hydrate and replump your skin before applying your serum. For an extra boost of hydration follow with a Garnier Moisture Bomb Sheet Mask infused with 1 bottle of Hyaluronic Acid Serum.
• COMMITTED TO GREEN BEAUTY: Our serum has a vegan formula so contains no animal-derived ingredients or by-products. All Garnier products globally are approved as cruelty free under the Leaping Bunny Programme. Our packaging is made of FSC certified cardboard and both the box and bottle are recyclable*.
*Put the box in the paper recycling bin, put the bottle in the glass recycling bin. Instructions may vary locally.
Instructions of Use
Apply one full dropper to clean face and eye contours and gently massage into skin. Use in the morning before your day cream or in the evening before your night cream.
Ingredients- 967550 28: Aqua/Water, Pentylene Glycol, Glycerin, Peg/PPG/Polybutylene, Glycol-8/5/3, Glycerin Methyl Gluceth-20, Butylene Glycol, Aloe Barbadensis, Leaf Juice Powder, PEG-60, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Carbomer Sodium Hyluronate, Sodium Hydroxyde, Caprylyl Glycool, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Maltodextrine, Parfum/ Fragrance (F.I.L B278147/1)
Environmental and Social Impact
Garnier is committed to continually improving the environmental and social impact of our products throughout the product life cycle. This includes making improvements during the production and in-use phases. We are also committed to providing you with access to this data with full transparency to help you make more informed choices about the products you choose and this is why we're launching a Product Impact Labelling System.
In order to be transparent, the methodology has been designed with the help of independent scientific experts and the data verified by independent auditor, Bureau Veritas.
To find out more about how we assess the Overall Environmental Impact of our products, see more information below.
Overall Environmental Impact
g(1) per usage dose
g per 10ml
(2) per usage dose
This impact score is based on the simulated usage of 1 product and 4 refills.
Made in a responsible plant
Renewable Energy :
Environmental Impact of the Packaging
(5) (4) :
Refillable or rechargeable :
Social Impact of the Product
The ingredients and components of this product are sourced from suppliers committed to respecting the fundamental principles of the UN International Labour Standards
To learn more about our evaluation methodology and what we're doing to improve our environmental and social impact, click on the link below.