Garnier Pure Active Intensive Charcoal Anti-Blackhead Peel Off Mask PureActive
Our Pure Active Charcoal Anti-Blackhead Peel Off Mask acts like a magnet for dirt to help purify the skin, visibly tightening pores and controlling the appearance of sebum.
At Garnier we know that the Pure Active Charcoal Anti Blackhead Peel-Off Mask is an effective way to remove blackheads from your T-Zone (nose, chin and forehead). Our formula contains salicylic acid and charcoal which are at the forefront of skincare technology, scientifically proven to remove impurities and unclog pores giving you an incredible facial cleanse.
Our peel off mask acts like a magnet for dirt to help purify the skin, visibly tightening pores and controlling the appearance of sebum.
Officially approved by Cruelty Free International under the Leaping Bunny ProgrammeRecycling Instructions
Instructions may vary locally
- Garnier Pure Active Charcoal Anti Blackhead Peel-Off Mask the effective way to remove blackheads from your T-Zone (nose, chin and forehead)
- Our formula contains salicylic acid and charcoal proven to remove impurities and unclog pores giving you an incredible facial cleanse.
- Targets impurities that can clog your pores, such as dirt and excess sebum
- Acts like a magnet for dirt to help purify skin & visibily tightens pores
- Dermatologically tested
Instructions of Use
How to use our Garnier Pure Active Charcoal Anti Blackhead Peel-Off Mask:
1. Wash your face thoroughly and pat dry
2. Apply a generous even layer to the T-zone (nose, forehead and chin). Wait until completely dry (about 20-30 minutes)
3. Once dry to the touch, gently peel off the mask. Then peel away any residue if necessary. Check out the satisfying results on the back of the peel off! Use up to 2 times a week to fight the appearance of blackheads and shine.
967372 40, Aqua/Water, Alcohol Denat., VP/VA Copolymer, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Glycerin, PEG-8, CI 7749/Iron Oxides, Cellulose Gum, Charcoal Powder, Citric Acid, Polyglycerin-10, Polyglyceryl-10 Myristate, Polyglyceryl-10 Stearate, Salicylic Acid, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sodium Hydroxide, Xanthan Gum, Parfum/Fragrance, (F.I.L B221217/1)
Environmental and Social Impact
Garnier is committed to continually improving the environmental and social impact of our products throughout the product life cycle. This includes making improvements during the production and in-use phases. We are also committed to providing you with access to this data with full transparency to help you make more informed choices about the products you choose and this is why we're launching a Product Impact Labelling System.
In order to be transparent, the methodology has been designed with the help of independent scientific experts and the data verified by independent auditor, Bureau Veritas.
To find out more about how we assess the Overall Environmental Impact of our products, see more information below.
Overall Environmental Impact
g(1) per usage dose
g per 10ml
(2) per usage dose
This impact score is based on the simulated usage of 1 product and 4 refills.
Made in a responsible plant
Renewable Energy :
Environmental Impact of the Packaging
(5) (4) :
Refillable or rechargeable :
Social Impact of the Product
The ingredients and components of this product are sourced from suppliers committed to respecting the fundamental principles of the UN International Labour Standards
To learn more about our evaluation methodology and what we're doing to improve our environmental and social impact, click on the link below.