Garnier Organic Garnier Organic Lemongrass Daily Moisturiser
Garnier Organic Lemongrass Daily Moisturiser is enriched with Organic Aloe Vera and Botanical Glycerin.
Garnier Organic Lemongrass Daily Moisturiser is enriched with Organic Aloe Vera and Botanical Glycerin. This daily hydrating moisturiser hydrates skin all day, refreshes, and leaves skin appearing less shiny.
100% Natural-Origin Fragrance that smells invigorating, fresh and herbal Why Lemongrass Essential Oil
- Our Lemongrass is grown in Sri Lanka
- Our Lemongrass is extracted as an essential oil through steam distillation
- Our product is certified organic. COSMOS ORGANIC certified by Soil Association according to COSMOS standard.
- Vegan Formula: No animal derived ingredients or by- products inside.
- Our Aloe Vera has been specifically selected by Garnier and sourced with respect for biodiversity.
- Our Aloe Vera is organically produced and ethically sourced in the state of Campeche, Morocco.
- Our cardboard is 100% recyclable. Please sort properly.
- FSC Approved. Cardboard from forests managed with respect to people and nature.
Officially approved by Cruelty Free International under the Leaping Bunny ProgrammeRecycling Instructions
Recycling instructions may vary locally.
Instructions of Use
Apply a small amount of this refreshing, gel-cream in circular motions on clean skin daily.
For clean and invigorated skin everyday, wash your skin first with our Lemongrass Gel Wash and Konjac Sponge before using your moisturiser.
- Garnier Organic Lemongrass Daily Moisturiser is your go to day care cream
- Enriched with Organic Aloe Vera and Botanical Glycerin.
- This moisturiser hydrates skin all day, refreshes, and leaves skin appearing less shiny.
- Suitable for Normal to combination skin
- Vegan formulas & Certified Organic by Soil Association
967396 22 Hordeum Vulgare Stem Water Aqua / Water Dicaprylyl Carbonate Glycerin Coco-Caprylate/Caprate Alcohol Denat. Acacia Senegal Gum Zea Mays Starch / Corn Starch Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Oil Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder Centaurea Cyanus Flower Water Arginine Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil / Sunflower Seed Oil Coco-Betaine Propanediol Carrageenan Citric Acid Xanthan Gum Tocopherol Sodium Benzoate Salicylic Acid Linalool Geraniol Eugenol Limonene Citral Benzyl Alcohol Parfum / Fragrance (F.I.L B223539/1)
Environmental & Social Impact
Garnier is committed to continually improving the environmental and social impact of our products throughout the product life cycle. This includes making improvements during the production and in-use phases. We are also committed to providing you with access to this data with full transparency to help you make more informed choices about the products you choose and this is why we're launching a Product Impact Labelling System.
In order to be transparent, the methodology has been designed with the help of independent scientific experts and the data verified by independent auditor, Bureau Veritas.
To find out more about how we assess the Overall Environmental Impact of our products, see more information below.
Overall Environmental Impact
g(1) per usage dose
g per 10ml
(2) per usage dose
Made in a responsible plant
Renewable Energy :
Environmental Impact of the Packaging
(5) (4) :
Refillable or rechargeable :
Social Impact of the Product
The ingredients and components of this product are sourced from suppliers committed to respecting the fundamental principles of the UN International Labour Standards
To learn more about our evaluation methodology and what we're doing to improve our environmental and social impact, click on the link below.