Garnier Color Sensation Vivids S9 Silver Diamond Blonde Permanent Hair Dye Color Sensation Vivids
Long-lasting, vivid with bright reflects permanent hair colour with mirror shine
IMPORTANT: Like how this shade looks on you? Make sure it works on your hair. Take our 1-minute hair colour quiz to be certain.
View similar shades
At Garnier, we believe in providing our consumers with excellent home hair dye. Garnier Color Sensation Vivids Intense permanent hair dye allows you to dye your hair in the comfort of your home, giving you long-lasting, vivid with bright reflects bold hair colour results. Color Sensation Vivids Permanent hair dye conditioner, enriched with Rose oil and Mother of pearl, leaves your hair with mirror shine and soft to touch.
How to find your perfect vivid shade?
If your natural hair colour is darker than a very light blonde, bleach your hair first to ensure you get a bright silver hair colour result. Always check the back of pack to see if it is the right shade for you.
Officially approved by Cruelty Free International under the Leaping Bunny Programme
Instructions may vary locally
- Recyclable: cardboard box, instruction, developer bottle, acc bottle and acc cap
- Non recyclable: colorant tube, cap, ring, developer applicator, gloves
Shade: Garnier Color Sensation Vivids S9 Silver Diamond Blonde Permanent Hair Dye
• Long-lasting, vivid with bright reflects permanent hair colour with mirror shine.
• Conditioner enriched with Rose oil and Mother of pearl
• If you are deciding between 2 shades, always choose the lightest shade
• Top tips: Use an old towel as hair colour may stain it. Apply moisturising cream to your hairline to avoid staining.
Instructions of use
How to dye your hair at home with Garnier Color Sensation Vivids Permanent Hair Dye:
Always do a patch test 48 hours in advance of using any home hair dye products.
Please always refer to the product for full safety instructions. Top tips for home hair dye: Use an old towel as permanent hair dye may stain it. Apply moisturising cream to your hairline to avoid staining from the permanent hair dye. Hair Dye can only lighten your natural hair colour 1 to 2 levels - check the back of pack to see if it is the right hair colour shade for you. If you have long or thick hair, use two hair dye boxes.
1. Start by putting on gloves and mix the colour cream and developer bottle into a non-metallic bowl.
2. Apply the mix in sections, starting with your roots and working through to the ends
3. Leave to develop for 30-35 mins, as stated on the instructions, depending on the result you wish to achieve.
4. Rinse until the water runs clear and apply the rose oil conditioner and rinse again.
HOW TO CARRY OUT AN ALLERGY TEST?
ALWAYS DO A PATCH TEST 48 HOURS IN ADVANCE OF USING ANY COLOURANTS PRODUCTS.
Watch How To Apply Your 48 Hour Allergy Alert Test at
After 48 hours, please check for any reaction or irritation. If you notice anything, please discontinue use of the product. For more information please visit:
ALWAYS BE COLOUR SAFE, FOR HAIR COLOUR ADVICE PLEASE CALL US ON: UK: 0800 0304 031 ROI: 1800 818 671
1207306 - Colourant Cream: Aqua / Water, Paraffinum Liquidum / Mineral Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ethanolamine, Ammonium Hydroxide, Steareth-20, Steareth-2, 2,4-Diaminophenoxyethanol HCL, m-Aminophenol, 5-Amino-6-Chloro-o-Cresol, Tocopherol, Sodium Metabisulfite, Polyquaternium-6, Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil, p-Phenylenediamine, Resorcinol, EDTA, Erythorbic Acid, Parfum / Fragrance. (F.I.L. C202300/1), 1171216 - Developer: Aqua / Water, Hydrogen Peroxide, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sodium Salicylate, Trideceth-2 Carboxamide MEA, Phosphoric Acid, Ceteareth-25, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Glycerin. (F.I.L. C202319/1), 1008931 F - After Colour Conditioner: Aqua / Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Amodimethicone, Behentrimonium Chloride, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Trideceth-6, Dodecene, Poloxamer 407, Isopropyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Nacre Powder, Citric Acid, Lauryl PEG/PPG-18/18 Methicone, Isostearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Esters, Propyl Gallate, Chlorhexidine Digluconate, Cetrimonium Chloride, CI 17200 / Red 33, CI 19140 / Yellow 5, Parfum / Fragrance (F.I.L. C205033/1)