Garnier Belle Color Belle Color 5.5 - Natural Light Auburn
Thanks to its unique, multi-tonal formula Garnier Belle Color hair dye compliments the natural tones in your hair, helping to give a natural, harmonious multi-tonal result.
IMPORTANT: Actual results may vary based on your hair colour and condition. For more information, please read our Terms page. Like how this shade looks on you? Make sure it works on your hair. Take our 1-minute hair colour quiz to be certain.
Here at Garnier, we believe in providing our consumers with excellent home hair dye. Our Belle Color 5.5 Natural Auburn permanent hair dye allows you to dye your hair in the comfort of your home, whilst giving you natural-looking radiant hair colour results with up to 100% grey coverage. Protect, nourish and add shine to your hair whilst colouring your hair with our colour crème and nourishing conditioner which are enriched with wheat germ oil.
Trying to find the perfect red shade for you?
Have you ever wondered what the hair colour numbers mean? The first number of a hair colour is how light or dark the red hair dye will be. For example, 4.5 is a Deep Auburn whilst 5.5 is an Light Auburn. The second number is the reflect which gives the hair dye the red colour. Always check the back of pack to see if it is the right shade for you.
HOW TO CARRY OUT AN ALLERGY TEST?
ALWAYS DO A PATCH TEST 48 HOURS IN ADVANCE OF USING ANY COLOURANTS PRODUCTS.
Watch here on how to conduct a patch test.
After 48 hours, please check for any reaction or irritation. If you notice anything, please discontinue use of the product. For more information please visit:
ALWAYS BE COLOUR SAFE, FOR HAIR COLOUR ADVICE PLEASE CALL US ON: UK: 0800 0304 031 ROI: 1800 818 671
Officially approved by Cruelty Free International under the Leaping Bunny Programme
Instructions may vary locally
Shade: Garnier Belle Color 5.5 Natural Light Auburn Permanent Hair Dye
• Garnier Belle Color Nourishing Permanent Red Hair Dye
• Up to 100% grey hair coverage
• Natural-looking, radiant red hair colour result
• Protects, nourishes and adds shine with the nourishing conditioner enriched with wheat germ
• Can't decide between 2 shades? Always choose the lightest hair dye shade
• Top tips for home hair dye: Use an old towel as permanent hair dye may stain it. Apply moisturising cream to your hairline to avoid staining from the permanent hair dye.
• Hair Dye can only lighten your natural hair colour 1 to 2 levels – check the back of pack to see if it is the right hair colour shade for you.
• If you have long or thick hair, use two hair dye boxes.
Instructions of Use
How to dye your hair at home with Garnier Belle Color Permanent Hair Dye:
Always do a patch test 48 hours in advance of using any home hair dye products.
Please always refer to the product for full safety instructions. Top tips for home hair dye: Use an old towel as permanent hair dye may stain it. Apply moisturising cream to your hairline to avoid staining from the permanent hair dye. Hair Dye can only lighten your natural hair colour 1 to 2 levels – check the back of pack to see if it is the right hair colour shade for you. If you have long or thick hair, use two hair dye boxes.
1. Start by putting on gloves and instantly mix the colour cream into the developer cream bottle. Shake well to mix.
2. Apply the mix in sections, starting with your roots and working through to the ends
3. Leave to develop for 30 mins, as stated on the instructions.
4. Rinse until the water runs clear and apply the nourishing conditioner and rinse again.
Colour Cream: Aqua ; Water, Deceth-3, Laureth-12, Cocamide MIPA, Oleth-30, Ammonium Hydroxide, Deceth-5, Glycerin, Oleic Acid, Oleyl Alcohol, Hexadimethrine Chloride, p-Aminophenol, 4-Amino-2-Hydroxytoluene, m-Aminophenol, Ascorbic Acid, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Sodium Metabisulfite, Sodium Acetate, Sodium Chloride, Ethanolamine, Triticum Vulgare Germ Oil ; Wheat Germ Oil, Polyquaternium-6, Polyquaternium-67, 2-Methyl-5-Hydroxyethylaminophenol, Ammonium Thiolactate, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil ; Jojoba Seed Oil, Isopropyl Alcohol, p-Phenylenediamine, Resorcinol, EDTA, Parfum ; Fragrance. (F.I.L C177316;2), Developer Cream: Aqua ; Water, Hydrogen Peroxide, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sodium Salicylate, Trideceth-2 Carboxamide MEA, Phosphoric Acid, Ceteareth-25, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Glycerin. (F.I.L C202321;1), Nourishing Cream Conditioner: Aqua ; Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, PPG-1 Trideceth-6, PEG-150;Decyl Alcohol;SMDI Copolymer, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Paraffinum Liquidum ; Mineral Oil, Sorbitan Oleate, Propylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Triticum Vulgare Germ Oil ; Wheat Germ Oil, Polyquaternium-37, Acrylates Copolymer, Chlorhexidine Digluconate, Linalool, Limonene, Citronellol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Salicylate, Parfum ; Fragrance. (F.I.L C217618;1)