Belle Color 1.0 - Black Hair Colour Garnier Belle Color
Want rich, natural-looking colour with 100% grey coverage today? Try Garnier Belle Color 1.0 Black Hair Colour and get the style you really want.
IMPORTANT: Like how this shade looks on you? Make sure it works with you it works on your hair. Take our 1-minute haircolour quiz to be certain.
View similar shades
At Garnier, we believe in providing our consumers with excellent home hair dye. Garnier Belle Color radiant permanent black hair dye allows you to dye your hair in the comfort of your home, giving you natural-looking deep black hair colour results with up to 100% grey coverage. Belle Color Permanent hair dye protects nourishes and adds shine to your hair whilst it colours as the colour crème and nourishing conditioner are enriched with wheat germ oil.
How to find the perfect black shade for you: Have you ever wondered what the hair colour numbers mean?
The first number of a Hair Colour is how Light or Dark the hair dye will be, for example a black shade is a 1. The second number is the reflect which can be Natural (.0), Warm (.3, .4, .5, .6) or Cool (.1, .2). Always check the back of pack to see if it is the right shade for you.
HOW TO CARRY OUT AN ALLERGY TEST?
ALWAYS DO A PATCH TEST 48 HOURS IN ADVANCE OF USING ANY COLOURANTS PRODUCTS.
Watch How To Apply Your 48 Hour Allergy Alert Test at
After 48 hours, please check for any reaction or irritation. If you notice anything, please discontinue use of the product. For more information please visit:
ALWAYS BE COLOUR SAFE, FOR HAIR COLOUR ADVICE PLEASE CALL US ON: UK: 0800 0304 031 ROI: 1800 818 671
Instructions may vary locally
Shade: Garnier Belle Color 1 Natural Black Permanent Hair Dye
• Up to 100% grey hair coverage
• Natural-looking, deep black hair colour result
• Protects, nourishes and adds shine with the nourishing conditioner enriched with wheat germ
• Can't decide between 2 shades? Always choose the lightest hair dye shade
• Top tips for home hair dye: Use an old towel as permanent hair dye may stain it. Apply moisturising cream to your hairline to avoid staining from the permanent hair dye.
• Hair Dye can only lighten your natural hair colour 1 to 2 levels – check the back of pack to see if it is the right hair colour shade for you.
• If you have long or thick hair, use two hair dye boxes.
Instructions of Use
How to apply Garnier Belle Color Home Hair Dye:
Simple and easy home hair colour application, thanks to our unique colour-ease cream for easy and even distribution. Please always refer to the product for full safety instructions and always do a patch test 48 hours in advance of using any colourants.
1. Start by putting on gloves and mix the developer and colourant cream in the applicator bottle.
2. apply the mix, starting with your roots and working through to the ends.
3. Leave the colourant mix on for 30 minutes, before rinsing your hair thoroughly.
Colour Cream: Aqua / Water, Deceth-3, Laureth-12, Cocamide MIPA, Oleth-30, Ammonium Hydroxide, Deceth-5, Glycerin, Oleic Acid, Oleyl Alcohol, Hexadimethrine Chloride, p-Phenylenediamine, 2,4-Diaminophenoxyethanol HCL, m-Aminophenol, Ascorbic Acid, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Sodium Acetate, Sodium Chloride, Ethanolamine, Triticum Vulgare Germ Oil / Wheat Germ Oil, Polyquaternium-6, Polyquaternium-67, Ammonium Thiolactate, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil / Jojoba Seed Oil, N,N-Bis(2-Hydroxyethyl)-p-Phenylenediamine Sulfate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Resorcinol, EDTA, Parfum / Fragrance. (F.I.L. C177301/2), Developer Cream: Aqua / Water, Hydrogen Peroxide, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sodium Salicylate, Trideceth-2 Carboxamide MEA, Phosphoric Acid, Ceteareth-25, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Glycerin. (F.I.L C202321/1)., Nourishing Cream Conditioner: Aqua / Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, PPG-1 Trideceth-6, PEG-150/Decyl Alcohol/SMDI Copolymer, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Paraffinum Liquidum / Mineral Oil, Sorbitan Oleate, Propylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Triticum Vulgare Germ Oil / Wheat Germ Oil, Polyquaternium-37, Acrylates Copolymer, Chlorhexidine Digluconate, Linalool, Limonene, Citronellol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Salicylate, Parfum / Fragrance. (F.I.L C217618/1)