Natural Bronzer Intense Clear Self Tan Mousse 200ml Ambre Solaire
Our 1st transparent Self Tan Mousse is made with 92% natural origin ingredients for an intense tan in just one application.
Our 1st transparent Self Tan Mousse is made with 92% natural origin ingredients for an intense tan in just one application. Enriched with Coconut Water, known for its hydrating properties, it provides a streak-free, natural-looking tan which gradually increases, leaving you with a tan that lasts for up to one week. Suitable for face and body. Quick drying self tan. Coconut summery fragrance.
Vegan formula, no animal derived ingredients or by-products.
Officially approved by Cruelty Free International under the Leaping Bunny Programme
Recycling instructions may vary locally.
Instructions of Use
1. Exfoliate skin.
2. Ensure skin is dry before applying and apply evenly.
3. Wash your hands after application.
4. Allow the tan to develop for 1 hour*. No need to wash off. Reapply as desired to achieve a deeper tan.
*Instrumental test, 22 women.
- Garnier Ambre Solaire Natural Bronzer Intense Clear Self Tan Mousse
- This foaming mousse gives a streak-free, natural-looking tan
- Enriched with hydrating Coconut Water for moisturised skin and a pleasant smell
- Intense tan results in 1 application.
- 100% transparent formula - No transfer to clothes
- 92% natural origin, vegan self tan
Aqua / Water Glycerin Dihydroxyacetone Propanediol Polyglyceryl-4 Caprate Decyl Glucoside Cocos Nucifera Fruit Juice / Coconut Fruit Juice Alcohol Sodium Phytate Sodium Benzoate Salicylic Acid Limonene Benzyl Salicylate Benzyl Alcohol Linalool Benzyl Benzoate Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside Citral Citric Acid Potassium Sorbate Parfum / Fragrance
We have the opportunity to help create a positive impact by leading the way to sustainable beauty that's accessible to all. Find out what Garnier is doing to develop an end to end journey towards sustainability.LEARN MORE
Cruelty Free International
All Garnier products globally are officially approved by Cruelty Free International under the Leaping Bunny Programme, the leading organisation working to end animal testing, and the recognised Cruelty Free Gold Standard.LEARN MORE