Garnier Garnier Vitamin C Micellar Water for Dull Skin
Looking for an effective, gentle and hydrating cleanser? Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water gently removes up to 100% make-up and intensely cleanses skin of dirt, oil, SPF, pollution & dead skin cells - all in one step! Skin is left soothed and free of impurities, revealing healthy-looking skin, whilst helping to brighten and even out skin.
Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water gently removes up to 100% make-up and intensely cleanses skin of dirt, oil, SPF, pollution & dead skin cells - all in one step! Skin is left soothed and free of impurities, revealing healthy-looking skin, whilst helping to brighten and even out skin. Our formula has combined Micelle Technology with a powerful antioxidant, Vitamin C, creating a cleanser that not only removes your make-up and impurities, but also brightens and soothes skin:
• Micellar Cleansing Technology: Micelle cleansing agents capture make-up, impurities and dirt like a magnet and lift them away from skin. The gentle formula effectively cleanses, gliding over skin to avoid rubbing or pulling delicate sensitive skin.
•Vitamin C*: A powerful ingredient known for its brightening and illuminating properties to boost your dull and uneven skin. Garnier Micellar Water is the only micellar water recognised by the British Skin Foundation and Allergy UK due to its soothing formula that is suitable for all sensitive skin types. Thanks to its optimal tolerance, this hypoallergenic formula is suitable for all skin types.
Like all Garnier products globally, Micellar is officially approved by Cruelty Free International under the Leaping Bunny Programme, the leading organisation working to end animal testing worldwide, and the recognised Cruelty Free Gold Standard.
*Vitamin C Derivative
Recycling instructions may vary locally
• REMOVES UP TO 100% OF VISIBLE MAKE-UP: Micelle technology plus natural oils help to intensely cleanse skin of heavy duty make-up, dirt, oil, SPF, pollution and dead skin cells.
• GLOW-BOOSTING PROPERTIES: The formula, enriched with Vitamin C*, helps to boost glow and reduce the appearance of dark spots.
• DERMATOLOGICALLY TESTED: The soothing formula is suitable for all skin types, even sensitive.
• WITH ZERO DAILY WASTE: Pair with Garnier Micellar Reusable Eco Pads to minimise daily cotton pad waste with 1000 washes per pad.
• LEAPING BUNNY APPROVED by Cruelty Free International
*Vitamin C derivative
Instructions of Use
1. Apply the product to a Garnier Reusable Eco Pad (or cotton wool pad)
2. Gently press and wipe across the face, eyes and lips to remove make-up and grime.
3. Wipe until no further residue comes off onto the pad. No rinsing required. Suitable for use on face, eyes and lips.
2050547 15 - INGREDIENTS: AQUA / WATER • HEXYLENE GLYCOL • GLYCERIN • POLOXAMER 184 • PEG-40 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL • ASCORBYL GLUCOSIDE • DISODIUM COCOAMPHODIACETATE • DISODIUM EDTA • MYRTRIMONIUM BROMIDE • PARFUM / FRAGRANCE (F.I.L. Z283390/1).
Environmental and Social Impact
Garnier is committed to continually improving the environmental and social impact of our products throughout the product life cycle. This includes making improvements during the production and in-use phases. We are also committed to providing you with access to this data with full transparency to help you make more informed choices about the products you choose and this is why we're launching a Product Impact Labelling System.
In order to be transparent, the methodology has been designed with the help of independent scientific experts and the data verified by independent auditor, Bureau Veritas.
To find out more about how we assess the Overall Environmental Impact of our products, see more information below.
Overall Environmental Impact
g(1) per usage dose
g per 10ml
(2) per usage dose
This impact score is based on the simulated usage of 1 product and 4 refills.
Made in a responsible plant
Renewable Energy :
Environmental Impact of the Packaging
(5) (4) :
Refillable or rechargeable :
Social Impact of the Product
The ingredients and components of this product are sourced from suppliers committed to respecting the fundamental principles of the UN International Labour Standards
To learn more about our evaluation methodology and what we're doing to improve our environmental and social impact, click on the link below.