Garnier Organic Garnier Organic Thyme Perfecting Toner 150ml
Garnier Organic Thyme Perfecting Toner is formulated with Organic Thyme Essential Oil, Organic Barley Water and Salicylic Acid.
Garnier Organic Thyme Perfecting Toner is formulated with Organic Thyme Essential Oil, Organic Barley Water and Salicylic Acid. This daily use toner purifies and mattifies skin, making pores appear tightened and skin's texture appear refined.
100% natural-origin fresh aromatic fragrance. Our Commitments
- Our product is certified organic. COSMOS ORGANIC certified by Soil Association according to COSMOS standard.
- Vegan Formula: No animal derived ingredients or by- products inside.
- Our Thyme has been specifically selected by Garnier and sourced with respect for biodiversity.
- Our Thyme from France is organically produced and ethically sourced.
- This bottle contains 100% recycled plastic. This bottle is 100% recyclable. Please sort properly.
Officially approved by Cruelty Free International under the Leaping Bunny ProgrammeRecycling Instructions
Recycling instructions may vary locally.
Instructions of Use
Apply on clean skin morning and evening using a cotton pad.
- Garnier Organic Thyme Perfecting Toner for normal to oily skin
- This Garnier Toner purifies and mattifies skin
- Pores appear tightened and skin's texture appear refined
- Infused with Organic Thyme Essential Oil
- Vegan formulas & Certified Organic by Soil Association
967394 26 Aqua / Water Alcohol Denat Hordeum Vulgare Stem Water Thymus Vulgaris Flower/Leaf Oil - Thyme Flower/Leaf Oil Centaurea Cyanus Flower Water Arginine Coco-Betaine Propanediol Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside Citric Acid Menthol Sodium Benzoate Salicylic Acid Linalool Limonene Parfum / Fragrance (F.I.L B227351/1)
Environmental and Social Impact
Garnier is committed to continually improving the environmental and social impact of our products throughout the product life cycle. This includes making improvements during the production and in-use phases. We are also committed to providing you with access to this data with full transparency to help you make more informed choices about the products you choose and this is why we're launching a Product Impact Labelling System.
In order to be transparent, the methodology has been designed with the help of independent scientific experts and the data verified by independent auditor, Bureau Veritas.
To find out more about how we assess the Overall Environmental Impact of our products, see more information below.
Overall Environmental Impact
g(1) per usage dose
g per 10ml
(2) per usage dose
This impact score is based on the simulated usage of 1 product and 4 refills.
Made in a responsible plant
Renewable Energy :
Environmental Impact of the Packaging
(5) (4) :
Refillable or rechargeable :
Social Impact of the Product
The ingredients and components of this product are sourced from suppliers committed to respecting the fundamental principles of the UN International Labour Standards
To learn more about our evaluation methodology and what we're doing to improve our environmental and social impact, click on the link below.