Garnier Color Sensation 4.15 Icy Chestnut Brown Permanent Hair Dye Color Sensation
Mirror Shine: Reflects light and shimmers for a glossy finish. Enriched with mother-of-pearl extracts.
IMPORTANT: Like how this shade looks on you? Make sure it works on your hair. Take our 1-minute hair colour quiz to be certain.
View similar shades
At Garnier, we believe in providing our consumers with excellent home hair dye. Garnier Color Sensation Intense permanent brown hair dye allows you to dye your hair in the comfort of your home, giving you intense, long-lasting brown hair colour results with up to 100% grey coverage.
Color Sensation Permanent hair dye Superstay colour intensity conditioner, enriched with Rose oil and Mother of pearl, leaves your hair with mirror shine and soft to touch.
How to find the perfect brown shade for you? Have you ever wondered what the hair colour numbers mean?
The first number of a Hair Colour is how Light or Dark the Brown hair dye will be, for example brown shades range from 4, Deep Brown to 6, Light Brown. The second number is the reflect which can be Natural (.0), Warm (.3, .4, .5, .6) or Cool (.1, .2). For example, 4.0 is a Natural Deep Brown, 4.15 is an Icy Chestnut. Always check the back of pack to see if it is the right shade for you.
Instructions may vary locally
- Recyclable: cardboard box, instruction, developer bottle, acc bottle and acc cap
- Non recyclable: colorant tube, cap, ring, developer applicator, gloves
Shade: Garnier Color Sensation 4.15 Icy Chestnut Brown Permanent Hair Dye
• Up to 100% grey hair coverage
• Intense, Long-lasting brown hair colour result with mirror shine.
• Superstay colour intensity conditioner enriched with Rose oil and Mother of pearl
• Can't decide between 2 shades? Always choose the lightest hair dye shade
• Top tips: Use an old towel as hair colour may stain it. Apply moisturising cream to your hairline before dying your hair to avoid staining.
Instructions of use
How to dye your hair at home with Garnier Color Sensation Permanent Hair Dye:
Always do a patch test 48 hours in advance of using any home hair dye products. Please always refer to the product for full safety instructions.
Top tips for home hair dye:
Use an old towel as permanent hair dye may stain it. Apply moisturising cream to your hairline to avoid staining from the permanent hair dye. Hair Dye can only lighten your natural hair colour 1 to 2 levels – check the back of pack to see if it is the right hair colour shade for you. If you have long or thick hair, use two hair dye boxes.
1. Start by putting on gloves and instantly mix the colour cream into the developer cream bottle. Shake well to mix.
2. Apply the mix in sections, starting with your roots and working through to the ends
3. Leave to develop for 30-35 mins, as stated on the instructions, depending on the result you wish to achieve.
4. Rinse until the water runs clear and apply the rose oil conditioner and rinse again.
1207084- COLOURANT CREAM: AQUA / WATER • PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM / MINERAL OIL • CETEARYL ALCOHOL • ETHANOLAMINE • STEARETH-20 • AMMONIUM HYDROXIDE • STEARETH-2 • 2,4-DIAMINOPHENOXYETHANOL HCl • m-AMINOPHENOL • TOCOPHEROL • SODIUM METABISULFITE • THIOGLYCERIN • POLYQUATERNIUM-6 • TOLUENE-2,5-DIAMINE • CAMELLIA OLEIFERA SEED OIL • RESORCINOL • EDTA • ERYTHORBIC ACID • PARFUM / FRAGRANCE. (F.I.L. C202257/1). 1152439- DEVELOPER: AQUA / WATER • HYDROGEN PEROXIDE • CETEARYL ALCOHOL • SODIUM SALICYLATE • TRIDECETH-2 CARBOXAMIDE MEA • PHOSPHORIC ACID • CETEARETH-25 • TETRASODIUM ETIDRONATE • TETRASODIUM PYROPHOSPHATE • GLYCERIN. (F.I.L. C202318/1) 1008931 F- AFTER COLOUR CONDITIONER: AQUA / WATER • CETEARYL ALCOHOL • AMODIMETHICONE • BEHENTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE • ROSA CANINA FRUIT OIL • TRIDECETH-6 • DODECENE • POLOXAMER 407 • ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL • PROPYLENE GLYCOL • NACRE POWDER • CITRIC ACID • LAURYL PEG/PPG-18/18 METHICONE • ISOSTEARYL ALCOHOL • CETYL ESTERS • PROPYL GALLATE • CHLORHEXIDINE DIGLUCONATE • CETRIMONIUM CHLORIDE • CI 17200 / RED 33 • CI 19140 / YELLOW 5 • PARFUM / FRAGRANCE. (F.I.L. C205033/1). Please check back of pack for latest ingredients list.