5 Homemade Remedies To Get Rid Of BlackHeads
Ever wondered how to get rid of blackheads with simple ingredients from your cupboard or fridge? Click here to view our 5 blackhead removal home remedies.
If you have ever wondered how to get rid of blackheads on your nose, you're not alone. It is such a common problem that most people are very familiar with it. However, if you want some simple answers to get rid of blackheads on the nose, look no further. We have 5 home-made recipes that use natural ingredients, which you probably already have in the cupboard or the fridge!
How to get rid of blackheads at home
- One of the simplest methods for how to get rid of blackheads on the nose is based on one of nature's treasures, the humble lemon. Dilute the juice of a lemon with about 10% water and mix it into a paste with some oatmeal. Spread this on your face and leave overnight, rinsing off in the morning.
- Another face mask for getting rid of blackheads on the nose sounds more like breakfast than a face pack, but it works! Mix the white of an egg with enough honey to make a thick paste. Spread this over your skin and leave for at least 30 minutes or until your skin feels tight. Rinse off thoroughly with warm water. This will not only get rid of blackheads from your nose, but it will leave your skin soft and glowing.
- Homemade scrubs work by removing dead skin cells and any other build-up of impurities on the surface of the skin, making it easier to get rid of blackheads from your nose. Mix enough sugar and honey to make a nice thick paste and use it as a scrub on the affected areas.
- A more ‘drying’ scrub is made with baking soda. Add a few drops of water to baking soda and, in a gentle circular motion, rub it onto your nose. Finally, rinse with warm water. This scrub exfoliates like the sugar-honey mix, and at the same time dries up the blackheads.
- The wonder spice turmeric can even be used to remove blackheads, but be sure to wash both hands and face carefully as it can stain. Mix turmeric and a few drops of water into a paste, spread on the skin and leave for half an hour before rinsing off.