Ambre Solaire Sensitive Anti Imperfection Face Sun Cream SPF30 Ambre Solaire Sensitive Advanced
Garnier Ambre Solaire's first anti-shine and anti-imperfection action protects your skin against the sun's harmful effects whilst providing a mattifying effect for up to 8hr.
Garnier Ambre Solaire's first anti-shine and anti-imperfection action protects your skin against the sun's harmful effects whilst providing a mattifying effect for up to 8hr. The non comedogenic formula is enriched with salicylic acid and ginger root extracts.
The filtration system features Mexoryl ®XL to help protect against: UVB: Immediate sun-induced skin damage UVA: long-term sun-induced skin damage and premature skin-ageing. The formula is developed for fair, sensitive and sun intolerant skin. Hypoallergenic, no perfume and no colourants. Tested under dermatological control. Formula conforms 100% to European recommendations for protection against the harmful effects of UVA and UVB rays. Garnier suncare research is recognised by the British Skin Foundation.
Officially approved by Cruelty Free International under the Leaping Bunny ProgrammeRecycling Instructions
Instructions may vary locally
Instructions of Use
Apply the sunscreen product just before sun exposure.
Re-apply frequently and generously to maintain protection, especially after swimming, perspiring or towelling.
- Garnier Ambre Solaire Sensitive Anti Shine sun cream has an anti imperfection effect for oily sensitive skin prone to imperfections
- The Anti-shine gel cream texture is comedogenic: does not clog pores
- Ambre Solaire SPF 30 Anti Shine sun cream protects your skin against the sun's harmful effects
- UVA/UVB filters that conform 100% to European recommendations for protection against the harmful effects of UVA and UVB rays.
- Anti-shine and anti-imperfection effect with a mattifying effect for up to 8hr
- Contains Salicylic acid & ginger root extract
- Suitable for fair, sensitive and sun intolerant skin with a formula that does not contain alcohol, no perfume/fragrance or colorants.
- Hypoallergenic and tested under dermatological control.
884863, Aqua / Water, Alcohol Denat., Diisopropyl Sebacate, Octocrylene, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Silica, Titanium Dioxide, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Isopropyl Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Zea Mays Starch / Corn Starch, Niacinamide, Ethylhexyl Triazone, Poly C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate, Triethanolamine, Glyceryl Stearate, Behenyl Alcohol, Methylene Bis-Benzotriazolyl Tetramethylbutylphenol [Nano] / Methylene Bis-Benzotriazolyl Tetramethylbutylphenol, Drometrizole Trisiloxane, T-Butyl Alcohol, Tocopherol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Phenoxyethanol, Thermus Thermophillus Ferment, Salicylic Acid, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Xanthan Gum, Sanguisorba Officinalis Root Extract, Zingiber Officinale Root Extract / Ginger Root Extract, Cinnamomum Cassia Bark Extract, Caprylyl Glycol, Capryloyl Salicylic Acid, Terephthalylidene Dicamphor Sulfonic Acid, Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Disodium Ethylene Dicocamide PEG-15 Disulfate, Disodium EDTA, Cetyl Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Glycerin, (F.I.L C191362/2)
We have the opportunity to help create a positive impact by leading the way to sustainable beauty that's accessible to all. Find out what Garnier is doing to develop an end to end journey towards sustainability.LEARN MORE
Cruelty Free International
All Garnier products globally are officially approved by Cruelty Free International under the Leaping Bunny Programme, the leading organisation working to end animal testing, and the recognised Cruelty Free Gold Standard.LEARN MORE