Ambre Solaire Ambre Solaire Kids Classic Trigger Spray Sun Cream SPF50
Our Garnier Ambre Solaire Kids Classic Trigger SPF50+ provides advanced against sun induced skin damage and sunburn. This formula is very water resistant and is specially developed for kids' delicate skin, does not stick to sand and prevents dryness due to salt and chlorine. Formula conforms 100% to European recommendations for protection against the harmful effects of UVA and UVB rays.
Garnier Ambre Solaire Kids Very High Protection Trigger Spray SPF50+ provides advanced protection against sun induced skin damage and sunburn. The formula has been specially developed for kids’ delicate skin, does not stick to sand and helps to prevent dryness due to salt and chlorine. This protection suncream has a spray format that allows you to protect your kids’ skin from the sun quickly and easily. It is to refresh and hydrate the skin. Our formula is very water resistant and offers advanced protection for your kids against immediate sun induced skin damage, caused by UVB rays, as well as protection from long-term damage and premature skin ageing caused by UVA rays. Formula conforms 100% to European recommendations for protection against the harmful effects of UVA and UVB rays. Always keep babies and young children our of direct sunlight and protect your kids with a hat, t-shirt, and sunglasses as well as sun cream. Garnier's suncare research is recognised by the British Skin Foundation.
Instructions may vary locally
• VERY HIGH PROTECTION: Ambre Solaire Kids Sun Protection Spray SPF50+ has maximum 5 star UVA protection is perfect for children's delicate skin.
• VERY WATER RESISTANT: The spray format allows you to protect your kids’ skin from the sun quickly and easily with a very water resistant formula, making it perfect for taking to the beach or swimming pool!
• SAND RESISTANT: The moisturising formula does not stick to sand and helps prevent dryness due to salt and chlorine.
• HYPOALLERGENIC: Tested under paediatric control and hypoallergenic to minimise allergy risk.
• LEAPING BUNNY APPROVED: approved as cruelty free under the Leaping Bunny Programme.
Instructions of Use
Apply the sunscreen product to your child's skin just before sun exposure. Re-apply frequently and generously to maintain protection, especially after swimming, perspiring or towelling. Do not spray directly onto face, spray on palms before applying.
885819 - INGREDIENTS: AQUA / WATER • DIETHYLAMINO HYDROXYBENZOYL HEXYL BENZOATE • ALCOHOL DENAT. • BUTYL METHOXYDIBENZOYLMETHANE • BIS-ETHYLHEXYLOXYPHENOL METHOXYPHENYL TRIAZINE • ETHYLHEXYL SALICYLATE • ISOPROPYL PALMITATE • DIISOPROPYL ADIPATE • GLYCERIN • PROPANEDIOL • ETHYLHEXYL TRIAZONE • C12-22 ALKYL ACRYLATE/HYDROXYETHYLACRYLATE COPOLYMER • DICAPRYLYL ETHER • TOCOPHEROL • HYDROXYACETOPHENONE • SODIUM POLYACRYLATE • SODIUM BENZOATE • TRISODIUM ETHYLENEDIAMINE DISUCCINATE • TRIETHANOLAMINE • DROMETRIZOLE TRISILOXANE • ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE • CAPRYLYL GLYCOL • ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER • CITRIC ACID • POTASSIUM SORBATE • PARFUM / FRAGRANCE (F.I.L. Z284832/1).