Garnier's Davina's Pamper Hamper Promotion
Promotion Name and Description
Garnier's Davina's Pamper Hamper Promotion.
Garnier, a trading division of L’Oréal UK Limited, 255 Hammersmith Road, London, W6 8AZ.
Entry Open Date
00:01 14/09/2020 UK time
Entry Closing Date
23:59 12/10/2020 UK time
GB residents 18+ only.
Entrants must have internet access.
There is no limit on the number of entries into the Promotion.
How to Enter Requirements
Entrants are required to purchase a box of Garnier Nutrisse Shade 5 Mocha Brown Permanent Hair Dye at: www.boots.com, retain a copy of their purchase receipt and of their original winning note. Upon completion of such a purchase, entrants are deemed entered into this Promotion.
PRIZE DETAILSMajor Prize
Major Prize Prize is a Davina's Pamper Hamper which consists of a wicker hamper containing 1 x box of Garnier Nutrisse Shade 5 Mocha Brown Hair Dye; 1 x Garnier 7day body intensive lotion;1 x Garnier Ultimate Blends Goji Hair Food; 1 x candle; 1 x Garnier skin active moisture bomb night time tissue mask; 1 x hardback copy of Davina McCall's book "Lessons I've Learned"; 2 x Essie nail polishes; 1 x white bathrobe; and 1 x towelling headband.
Number of Major Prize Winner(s)
Number of Runner-up Prize Winner(s)
Winners will be selected at random when the purchases placed during the Promotion period are delivered by Boots.com (which will be no later than 29-10-2020).
Notification of Winner(s)
Winners are notified on receipt of their purchase order from Boots.com of Garnier Nutrisse Shade 5 Mocha Brown Permanent Hair Dye by a notification of winning being attached to the product box. Instructions on how to claim their prize are included in that note.
To claim their prize, winners will be required to take a photograph of the purchase receipt and the winning note they found attached to their box of Nutrisse shade 5 Mocha Brown Permanent Hair Dye they received when they purchased the product on Boots.com and then upload them to https://campaign.garnier.co.uk/davinaspamperhamper together with their full name, email address, phone number and postal address in the UK.
The prize must be redeemed before 12-11-2020
If a winner does not redeem their prize by 12-11-2020 in accordance with these T&Cs for their prize to be despatched to them, the Promoter reserves the right to draw an alternative winner by way of a random prize draw from the pool of existing winners that have redeemed their prize.
Please allow up to 30 days from the date a winner supplies their details for the delivery of their prize.
General Terms and Conditions
Entry and eligibility
1. Entries must be received between the Entry Open Date and the Entry Closing Date.
2. Promoter’s employees, their immediate family or any third party directly associated with the promotion are not eligible to enter.
3. Incomplete, illegal, misdirected or late entries will not be valid. Proof of complying with the How to Enter Requirements will not be accepted as proof of receipt or entry. Promoter is not responsible for entries lost, damaged or delayed due to technical or connectivity or other problems.
4. There is no limit on the number of entries per person.
5. Any entries which do not comply with the How to Enter Requirements, or which contain any third party intellectual property without prior informed consent from the rights holder, or which contain any abusive, inappropriate, offensive or obscene language or imagery will be disqualified. Examples of language/images considered to be inappropriate, offensive or obscene, include (but are not limited to): any message/image which contains (a) swearing; (b) comments or actions which appear to be discriminatory of any person, company or group of individuals, for example comments of a racist, sexist or homophobic nature; (c) sexual innuendo, sexual language or sexual acts, actions or gestures; (d) promoting any illegal unlawful activity such as drug use; (e) any message that appears to be an advertisement or solicitation to buy; and (f) any materials (whether written or visual) that directly or indirectly relate to the Promoter’s competitor brands or that show any intention of promoting any brand other than the Promoter brand.
Prize fulfilment and disqualification
6. Prizes are as stated, they are not transferable and there are no alternative prizes or cash substitutes. Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in the event that the selected prize is unavailable for any reason whatsoever.
7. A winner forfeits their prize and the Promoter reserves the right to select an alternative winner if:
(a) if a prize is rejected or returned undeliverable; or
(b) if an entry is invalid or an entrant is disqualified or in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
8. Promoter reserves the right to disqualify an entrant or winner that in its absolute discretion could bring the Promoter into disrepute.
9. Promoter shall disqualify any entries that have failed to abide by and/or are in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
10. The name of the winners can be obtained by sending a stamped, self-addressed envelope, within 6 weeks of the promotion closing date to the Promoter at 255 Hammersmith Road, London, W6 8AZ, referencing the Promotion Name.
11. All personal details and/or information given either in the entry process or otherwise must be truthful, accurate and in no way misleading. Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entrants if they have supplied untruthful, inaccurate or misleading personal details and/or information.
Limitation of Liability
13. Neither the Promoter nor agencies nor suppliers involved in this promotion may be liable to the winners, whether arising from tort including negligence, breach of contract or otherwise or for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered whatsoever as a result of or relating to participation in this Giveaway Promotion or the prizes unless you suffer personal injury or death as a result of the Promoter's negligence. No compensation for loss of earnings will be paid by the Promoter for participation in any aspect of this Giveaway Promotion.
Website Specific Terms and App Specific Terms
14. Entrants must have internet access to be eligible.
16. Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. Promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to amend or waive any of these Terms and Conditions, or suspend or cancel the Giveaway Promotion at any stage, in the event of circumstances that are unforeseen or beyond its reasonable control (including suspected or actual fraudulent or misleading practices or other breaches of these Terms and Conditions).
18. English law applies and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any proceedings in connection with this promotion.