Ambre Solaire After Sun Cooling Hyaluronic Acid Face Sheet Mask Ambre Solaire
Garnier Ambre Solaire After Sun Cooling Face Sheet Mask is right for you if your skin feels tight after a day in the sun and needs to be soothed and hydrated.
Garnier Ambre Solaire After Sun Cooling Face Sheet Mask is right for you if your skin feels tight after a day in the sun and needs to be soothed and hydrated. The soothing tissue mask helps to recharge the skin with hydration after sun exposure. The ultra-thin tissue is infused with a formula enriched with witch hazel and hyaluronic acid that leaves the skin feeling soothed, revitalised and nourished. Skin feels replumped and suntan looks more luminous.
Dermatologically tested. 1 mask = 5 applications of facial moisturiser in quantity Based on average amount of facial moisturiser applied daily.
Instructions may vary locally
- Garnier Ambre Solaire After Sun Cooling Face Sheet Mask for sun exposed skin
- This face mask intensely rehydrates and revitalises and instantly soothes skin
- Enriched with witch hazel & hyaluronic acid
- Result - your tan looks more luminous and skin is left glowing
- 1 tissue mask = 5 applications of facial moisturiser in quantity
Instructions of Use
1. Unfold the mask. Gently apply the white tissue to cleansed skin. Make sure the blue protective film is facing outwards.
2. Remove the blue protective film. Adjust the mask contours on the face.
3. Leave for 15 minutes.
4. To remove the mask, peel off slowly from the edges. Gently massage in any excess serum, or use a cotton pad to remove it.
967347 1, Aqua / Water, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Hamamelis Virginiana Leaf Water / Witch Hazel Leaf Water, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, PVM/MA Copolymer, Potassium Hydroxide, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Sodium Hyaluronate, p-Anisic Acid, Mannose, Alcohol, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate, Hydroxyacetophenone, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Sorbate, Sorbic Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol, Limonene, Parfum / Fragrance, (F.I.L C208352/1)