Moisture Bomb Pomegranate Hydrating Mask Garnier Moisture Bomb
Moisture Bomb Tissue Mask is our super-hydrating revitalising mask for dehydrated skin.
Moisture Bomb Tissue Mask is our super-hydrating revitalising mask for dehydrated skin. Enriched with pomegranate extract, hyaluronic acid, and plant serum, it intensely rehydrates skin, reduces the look of fine lines, and revives radiance.
Inspired by Asia, the tissue mask diffuses the equivalent level of hydrating serum as per 1 week's use of day care.* Truly innovative, its ultra-thin tissue is infused with a super-hydrating serum. Unmask smoother, bouncier, healthier looking skin in just 15 minutes. Applied to the face, it acts like a hydration wrap that continuously diffuses all the effectiveness of the serum intensely hydrating your skin. Its amazing freshness quenches and comforts skin instantly, for a pure moment of absolute pampering.
*Equivalent to the concentration of hydrating glycerin in Moisture Bomb Day Cream used daily for 1 week.
Suitable for all skin types, even sensitive.
Instructions may vary locally
- Garnier Moisture Bomb Pomegranate Sheet Mask - a super hydrating revitalising face mask for dehydrated & tired skin
- The No1 Sheet Mask brand to intensely rehydrate skin, reduce the look of fine lines, tired & dull skin and revive radiance for glowing skin
- Enriched with natural extracts & plant serums; Pomegranate, Lavender, Green Tea, Sakura, Chamomile, each mask is also infused with Hyaluronic Acid
- Unmask smoother, bouncier, healthier looking skin that glows in just 15 minutes
- These vegan formula face masks are created with ultra-thin tissue & infused with a week's worth of hydrating serum
- Suitable for all skin types, even sensitive
How To Use
HOW TO USE
1. Unfold the mask. Carefully apply the white tissue to thoroughly cleansed skin. Make sure the blue protective film is facing outwards. Smooth the mask gently to ensure contact with the skin.
2. Remove the protective film.
3. Adjust the mask contours on the face. Leave for 15 minutes.
4. To remove the mask, peel off slowly from the edges. Gently massage in any excess serum, or use a cotton pad to remove.
Aqua/Water, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Alcohol, p-Anisic Acid, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Hamamelis Virginiana Leaf Water/Witch Hazel Leaf Water, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Limonene, Mannose, Methylparaben, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Hydroxide, Potassium Sorbate, Propylparaben, Punica Granatum Fruit Extract, PVM/MA Copolymer, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sorbic Acid, Sorbitol, Xanthan Gum, Parfum/Fragrance