Super-Hydrating Re-balancing Tissue Mask Garnier Moisture Bomb
Garnier Moisture Bomb Green Tea super hydrating rebalancing sheet mask for dehydrated skin. Plump skin with moisture, reduce the look of fine lines, and revive radiance for skin that glows.
Garnier Moisture Bomb Green Tea super hydrating rebalancing sheet mask for dehydrated skin. Plump skin with moisture, reduce the look of fine lines, and revive radiance for skin that glows. Enriched with natural plant extracts & hyaluronic acid. With a vegan* formula, these face tissue masks are created with ultra-thin tissue & infused with 1 week's worth of hydrating serum. Is Garnier Moisture Bomb Tissue Mask right for me? Yes, if you have combination skin with dehydrated zones and areas prone to shine and you are looking for an effective solution to help rebalance the look and feel of your skin. How is it different? This super hydrating face tissue mask and eye tissue mask, inspired by Asia, diffuses the equivalent quantity of hydrating serum as per 1 week's use of day care**. Unmask smoother, bouncier, healthier looking skin in just 15 minutes. Applied to the face, it acts like a hydration wrap that continuously diffuses all the effectiveness of the serum intensely hydrating your skin. Its amazing freshness quenches and comforts skin instantly, for a pure moment of absolute pampering. The mask is easy to apply and remove. Suitable for all skin types, even sensitive. Proven effectiveness: In 15 minutes - Skin is intensely rehydrated, Skin looks smoother, Complexion is radiant. Fine lines appear reduced, Skin looks plumper, Skin radiance is revitalised.
*Vegan Formulas: no animal ingredients or by-products.
**Equivalent to the concentration of hydrating glycerin in Moisture Bomb Day Cream used daily for 1 week.
Instructions may vary locally
1. Unfold the mask. Carefully apply the white tissue to thoroughly cleansed skin. Make sure the blue protective film is facing outwards. Smooth the mask gently to ensure contact with the skin.
2. Remove the protective film.
3. Adjust the mask contours on the face. Leave for 15 minutes.
4. To remove the mask, peel off slowly from the edges. Gently massage in any excess serum, or use a cotton pad to remove.
- Garnier Moisture Bomb Green Tea Sheet Mask - a super hydrating revitalising face mask for combination skin with dehydrated zones and areas prone to shine
- The No1 Sheet Mask brand to intensely rehydrate skin, reduce the look of fine lines, tired & dull skin and revive radiance for glowing skin in just 15 minutes
- Masks are enriched with natural extracts & plant serums; Pomegranate, Lavender, Green Tea, Sakura, Chamomile, each mask is also infused with Hyaluronic Acid
- It refreshes skin and helps to control shine whilst leaving the skin looking rebalanced
- It refreshes skin and helps to control shine whilst leaving the skin looking rebalanced in just 15 minutes
- These vegan formula face masks are created with ultra-thin tissue & infused with a week's worth of hydrating serum
- Suitable for all skin types, even sensitive
967206 3, Aqua / Water, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, p-Anisic Acid, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Citric Acid, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate, Hydroxyacetophenone, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Limonene, Mannose, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Hydroxide, Potassium Sorbate, PVM/MA Copolymer, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Xanthan Gum, Parfum / Fragrance, FIL B196426/1