Garnier Charcoal and Algae Hydrating Face Sheet Mask Garnier Moisture Bomb
Charcoal and Black Tea Hydrating and Purifying Tissue Mask infused with a serum enriched with Black Tea, Hyaluronic Acid for skin that feels purified, comforted and looks mattifieda all in just 15 minutes.
Garnier SkinActive Charcoal and Algae Hydrating Sheet Mask key features include:
- Dermatologically tested
- Easy to apply and remove
- Intensely rehydrates
- Reduces appearance of fine lines
- Tightens pores
- Suitable for sensitive skin
Garnier SkinActive's Charcoal and Algae Tea Hydrating and Purifying Tissue Mask infused with a serum enriched with Algae, Hyaluronic Acid for skin that feels purified, comforted and looks mattifieda all in just 15 minutes.
Simple to apply and remove, the intensely hydrating black tissue mask has the equivalent of 1 week of Hydrating Active in concentration*. Upon application, the innovative mask delivers the hydrating formula to your skin. As a result, shine prone skin feels matified and intensely hydrated.
*Equivalence of average Glycerin concentration in 7 applications of Moisture Bomb day cream.
How to use
- Begin by thoroughly cleansing your skin.
- Gently unfold the mask.
- Carefully apply the black tissue mask to clean skin. Make sure the protective film is facing outwards. Smooth on gently to ensure the whole mask is in contact with the skin.
- Remove the protective film.
- Adjust the contours of the tissue mask to match up with your facial features. Leave on for 15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes, begin to remove the mask by slowly peeling from the edges.
- Once you’ve removed the mask, massage any excess serum into the skin, or use a cotton pad to remove.
At Garnier we use, wherever possible, active ingredients from nature – anti-oxidants – and combine them with well-known skincare actives.
A scientifically-proven efficacy, verified to work under realistic usage conditions.
Optimal tolerance with products dermatologically tested to suit all skin types, even sensitive.